Wakefield College Corporation encourages all its staff to join an appropriate Trade Union. For collective bargaining purposes three unions are currently recognised by the College.
For management spine staff
AMiE is the trade union and professional association for leaders and managers in colleges and schools. Arising from a partnership between ACM (The Association for College Management) and ATL (Association of Teachers and Lecturers).
UCU is the largest trade union and professional association for academics, lecturers, trainers, researchers and academic-related staff working in further and higher education throughout the UK.
For support staff
Britain's biggest public sector trade union with more than 1.3 million members.
Trade Union Facility Time Information
Trade Union Facility Time Information 2017-2018.pdf
23.3 kb · 19 October, 2018
Policies & Procedures
- Corporate Policies & Procedures
- Student Policies & Procedures
- Higher Education Policies & Procedures
- Higher Education Office for Students
- Equality & Diversity
- Staff Unions
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Students
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Staff
- Privacy Notice - Wakefield College Governors
- Privacy Notice - Sale and Return of Tickets