This privacy notice sets out how Heart of Yorkshire Education Group (the “College”) uses and protects the personal information of its staff.
Notice about how we use your personal information
We are the data controller of personal information about you. We are the College. Our address is: Wakefield City Campus, Margaret Street, Wakefield WF1 2DH. Our Data Protection Officer is Sam Cremore. If you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
This notice sets out how we use your personal information as your employer or when you apply for a job with us and in particular:
- the information that you give us;
- the uses made of your personal information;
- the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information;
- how long we keep your personal information;
- how we share your personal information;
- how we transfer your personal information outside of Europe; and
- your rights over your personal information.