Wakefield College - Jessica

Case Studies

Jessica

HND Diploma in Performing Arts (Performance) Theatre
Studying at the University Centre gave me a real insight into how the industry works. I had the opportunity to see a variety of performances both locally and nationally, which helped me to learn about different theatre companies and how they perform.
Photo of
What Jessica had to say...

The structure of the course and the guidance I received during my time as a student was excellent. Every unit was planned to provide the best experience of what the industry is really like and there were plenty of one-to-one support sessions with tutors. I now run my own company called Love 2 Act which teaches drama workshops to primary school children in and around Wakefield.

The varied units on the course have prepared me for this as they taught me how to direct, manage behaviour and progress, and how to plan each of my sessions effectively. Without this course and the support from the tutors leading it, I wouldn’t be doing what I am today!

About Jessica

Jessica Whiting studied the HND Diploma in Performing Arts (Performance) Theatre at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2016