Wakefield College - Nicholas

Case Studies

Nicholas

FdA Management & Business Enterprise & BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up)
Before I came to study here, I was recovering from a serious illness which meant I couldn’t continue with my previous career. I decided to return to education, and I wanted to study locally so I could work at the same time.
Photo of
What Nicholas had to say...

My classes fitted into two full days a week, and the class sizes were small which meant I received in-depth and valuable support from tutors. The course had an excellent balance of academic study and application of this knowledge practically. During my time at College I had the chance to take part in a nationwide marketing competition for Mars and I also created a strategic marketing plan for an established orthopaedics company.

Towards the end of my course, I was recommended by the College for a role with a local digital marketing agency and I was offered the position. The College were very supportive and allowed me to complete my remaining assessments independently and begin a career that I’m really excited about.

About Nicholas

Nicholas Hayward is a mature student who studied the FdA Management & Business Enterprise & BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up) at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2016