Wakefield College - Ruby

Case Studies

Ruby

FdA Web Design
I chose this course as it combines my strengths and interests, and thanks to the study environment and the organisation of the course here, making the decision to change my career and return to study was easy.
Photo of
What Ruby had to say...

The course really stood out to me due to the amount of contact time with the tutors, the small class sizes, and the schedule, which made it easier for me to juggle working full-time while continuing my studies. During the course, my tutor put me in contact with a small digital agency called 6B Digital, and I was offered a job.

The skills I learned on the course made sure I’d be a valuable employee as a website designer and front-end developer. The project management skills I gained from the commercial work on the course have allowed me to take on more responsibilities, from designing websites when I first started working here, to managing full projects and products as I do now, in just two years.

About Ruby

Ruby Glover studied the FdA Web Design at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2016