Case Studies

Beth Kirkaldy

Diploma in Salon Management
Before this course I always dreamt of having my own salon but never knew how. Now I feel like I have confidence and ability to make this happen. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone that has the same dream.
Photo of
What Beth had to say...

I am currently studying the Salon Management course at Wakefield College. The course it a lot more hard work than I expected, however the tutor Eleasha gives great support and encouragement.

The other girls on this course all get on really well and we support one an other. Before this course I always dreamt of having my own salon but never knew how. Now I feel like I have confidence and ability to make this happen. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone that has the same dream.

About Beth

Before this course I always dreamt of having my own salon but never knew how. Now I feel like I have confidence and ability to make this happen. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone that has the same dream.Beth is a mature student who studied for a Diploma in Salon Management at Wakefield College. Beth is now progressing towards her dream of having her own Salon.

Studied Here:

2017