Wakefield College - Vienna

Case Studies

Vienna

FdSc Health & Wellbeing
I chose Wakefield College because of its reputation and ease of location. I initially started as an A Level student and chose to stay on and complete a degree as I thoroughly enjoyed the support from tutors, personalised learning approach and lower fees.
Photo of
What Vienna had to say...

I chose Wakefield College because of its reputation and ease of location. I initially started as an A Level student and chose to stay on and complete a degree as I thoroughly enjoyed the support from tutors, personalised learning approach and lower fees. The College hasn’t disappointed and has enabled me to progress as a professional working towards becoming a mental health nurse

The staff helped me find a placement which has allowed me to put some of theory from the course into practice. My advice to anyone considering the University Centre at Wakefield College would be to go for it. The supportive college and its staff will equip any learner to achieve their goals.

About Vienna

Vienna studied the FdSc Health & Wellbeing at Wakefield College. Vienna is now looking to progress here career as a mental health nurse.

Studied Here:

2017