Wakefield College - Emily

Case Studies

Emily

Travel & Tourism
Wakefield College has given me so many different opportunities, some of which have been once in a lifetime. For example, I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to work abroad in Italy, where I gained many new skills and valuable work experience which will help me with my future career.
Photo of
What Emily had to say...

I chose to study Travel & Tourism at Wakefield College as it seemed like an interesting subject that could open many different doors for me in terms of career paths.

Wakefield College has given me so many different opportunities, some of which have been once in a lifetime. For example, I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to work abroad in Italy, where I gained many new skills and valuable work experience which will help me with my future career. I worked in a hotel as a holiday rep whilst also spending the trip learning how to ski, which is something I never would have had the opportunity to do if it wasn’t for Wakefield College.

The teachers at College are very helpful, they are always there to help you when you need them, and they make sure that I grasp every opportunity that comes my way.

I have also secured a place at The University Centre at Wakefield College to continue my course onto level 4 and 5 to achieve the full degree. This will teach me many new things about the industry that I am studying and will greatly help me to reach my future career goals of becoming an overseas holiday representative. 

About Emily

Emily studied the Travel & Tourism course at Wakefield College.

Studied Here:

2019