Case Studies

Ella Street

A Levels
At Wakefield College, I’ve received excellent teaching in all my A-levels, and I’ve been supported by my teachers to always challenge myself to achieve the best grades possible.
Photo of
What Ella had to say...

"At Wakefield College, I’ve received excellent teaching in all my A-levels, and I’ve been supported by my teachers to always challenge myself to achieve the best grades possible.

Having teachers that care not just about my academic performance, but also my mental wellbeing was one of the main reasons for choosing the College and has made my time at Wakefield really enjoyable.

My teachers were supportive of my application to the University of Oxford, and College aided me with the provision of a mock interview to help calm my nerves.

I believe that the support of the whole A level team, as well as the interview, was invaluable to me for gaining an offer to study History and English at Oxford. Moreover, being on the ‘Mentoring for Excellence’ scheme has been useful, due to the monthly check-ins and support from the Director of Finance, Jason Pepper."

About Ella

Studied Here:

2019