Wakefield College has teamed up with the Government to offer adults FREE* courses as part of a national campaign to boost the economic recovery and help fill the skills gap.
- Aged 23 or over?
- Don’t hold a Level 3 qualification?
- Wanting to re-train, upskill or change career?
Then Wakefield College can help.
We have a range of courses in areas including accounting, construction, early years, engineering, health & social care, mental health and welding.
These Level 3 qualifications offer a practical, hands-on approach to learning.
Full course listings (please note, some of this information is aimed at school leavers and is to give an indication of the course content only - you’ll be given personalised information when you apply):
- AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping - Level 3
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Technical Knowledge)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Advanced Welding Skills
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Coded Welding Practices