Are you an employer looking at taking on an apprentice or thinking about putting existing staff on an Apprenticeship scheme? You would be joining one of over 260,000 workplaces that provide apprenticeship places.
Apprenticeship & Recruitment team
Telephone: 01924 789469
Interested in Apprenticeships...
Apprenticeships can help businesses across all sectors by offering a route to harness fresh new talent. UK businesses consider skills shortages and recruitment difficulties the biggest threats to performance and growth, and more than a quarter of these rate this form of vocational training higher than any other qualification.
Apprenticeships ensure that your workforce has the practical skills and qualifications your organisation needs now and in the future. The mixture of on and off job learning ensures they learn the skills that work best for your business.
Workplaces offer apprentice places because they understand the benefits that apprentices bring to their business - increased productivity, improved competitiveness and a committed and competent work-force.
What funding is available for your business?
- SME with less than 50 employees = 16-18 Apprenticeship Fully Funded, 19+ 95% Funded
- More than 50 employees but less then £3million wage bill = Apprenticeship 95% funded
- In excess of £3million wage bill = paid in full by employer through levy funds
- Each apprenticeship is banded and in different bands ranging from £1,500 to £26,000
- This link manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk will take you to the Apprenticeship Service which is a government portal introduced in 2017 to help employers to find, fund, and manage apprenticeship programmes.
Changes are occurring all the time, so ensure you register with us so we can keep you appraised of these changes.
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss Apprenticeships or for more information, please call us on 01924 789469.
How can we help?
- Employment Solutions Recruitment Service – Recruit new employees/apprentices for you We are able to offer you a comprehensive recruitment service that will remove all of the hassle of recruiting new employees/apprentices- from initial advice and guidance, to the selection of the most appropriate candidates
- Upskill existing staff
- Funding Requirements
- Help with contractual paperwork
- Reserve your funding on the Apprenticeship Service
What will it cost you?
Apprenticeships are about working together. You are responsible for paying your apprentice a wage, the current National minimum wage can be found here National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
The benefits of having an apprentice are increased productivity and training someone my way. I have been his mentor throughout and it has also allowed me more time to do the administration side of the business such as answering phone calls.
Register with us for updates
By signing up with us you’ll recieve a tailored copy of our email newsletter, which will feature only news, course information and dates for forthcoming events which will be relevant to yourself. We may also send you information we think will be of interest to you.