Digital Skills are more important than ever and understanding digital technology and communication is vital to stay connected in work and life.
It is estimated that 11.3 million people in the UK lack basic digital skills and 8% of adults in the UK have no basic digital skills at all.
Our digital courses are designed to give you confidence living and working within a digital environment. Whether you're looking to develop your skills to help you in a professional role, or if you’re wanting to gain confidence interacting online, we have courses to help you achieve your goals.
Our Digital Skills courses:
|Entry Level 3 - Level 1 in Essential Digital Skills
|Level 1 in Cybersecurity
|Level 2 in Digital & IT Skills
Essential Digital Skills
The Essential Digital Skills course is designed to help you develop the basic digital skills you need for life and work.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use computers and other digital devices effectively
- Find, manage, and use information effectively
- Create and edit documents, presentations, and other digital content
- Communicate effectively using email, social media, and other online tools
- Make online purchases and complete other transactions
- Stay safe and responsible online
Level 1 Award in Cybersecurity
The Level 1 Award in Cybersecurity is a foundational qualification that will introduce you to the basics of cybersecurity. You will learn about the different types of cyberattacks, how to protect yourself and your organization from cyberattacks, and the importance of cybersecurity best practices.
This course is ideal for learners who want to:
- Learn about cybersecurity
- Improve their job prospects in the cybersecurity field
- Prepare for further study in cybersecurity
Level 2 Award in Digital and IT Skills
The Level 2 Award in Digital and IT Skills is a flexible qualification that will help you develop the skills you need to use digital technology effectively in a range of environments. You will learn about a variety of topics, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, programming, cybersecurity, and using digital technologies.
The course covers a range of topics, including:
- Word processing
- Presentation software
- Using digital technologies
Register with us for updates
By signing up with us you’ll recieve a tailored copy of our email newsletter, which will feature only news, course information and dates for forthcoming events which will be relevant to yourself. We may also send you information we think will be of interest to you.